Harris County Shotgun Team raffling guns for fundraiser | News
HARRIS COUNTY, GA - The Harris County Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the Harris County High School Shotgun team will be selling tickets from January to May for a spring fundraiser.
They will be having a 30 guns in 30 days with 30 chances to win gun raffle.
Beginning May 1 and each weekday after, excluding weekends and holidays, the winning Georgia Lottery Mid-Day CA$H 3 number will also be the winner for the daily Chamber gun raffle drawing.
There will only be 1,000 tickets sold, and your number has a chance to win multiple times.
Tickets are on sale now for $30 each.
The successful Harris County High School Shotgun Team has racked up 17 state championships and nine national titles since 2001.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man scratches lofty $500K prize in West Point
- Two people found dead in Valley, Ala. home identified
- Authorities save Valley suspect from drowning in Chattahoochee River
- Valley Police make arrest in rape case, teen suspect connected to other crimes
- West Point Police searching for 3 home invasion/robbery suspects