Church arson suspect has bond lowered in court | Crime
HARRIS COUNTY, GA - One of the two suspects accused of setting a Harris County church on fire on Election Day appeared in court Wednesday.
A judge lowered Cody Watson’s total bond from $125,000 to $100,000.
Officials say it will cost more than $67,000 for the building alone.
When you add in items destroyed at Rehobeth Baptist Church like pews and the organ, it shoots up to nearly $80,000.
The second suspect, Larry Hutto Jr, appeared in court a few weeks ago when his bond was lowered to $90,000.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man scratches lofty $500K prize in West Point
- Two people found dead in Valley, Ala. home identified
- Authorities save Valley suspect from drowning in Chattahoochee River
- Valley Police make arrest in rape case, teen suspect connected to other crimes
- West Point Police searching for 3 home invasion/robbery suspects